2018

2017
Been long time already,huh? 
Still the same old me, still a dreamer.
Still with the old boyfie which I tried to moved on from yet STILL unable to. Silly me.

He still with his WORLD. Never planned to change, i guess. And i still STUCK to this way of life, maybe i am AFRAID to be ALONE. So i rather to cry myself out in the dark corner whenever our relationship is going sour TEMPORARILY. 

Not finishing what was i took for my college degree and now working my ass off to support BOTH OF US. Yes u heard me right, BOTH OF US. Well he does support me for a few months but that was it. Now it is "brings back the old routine", and that is happening. 

To be truely honest, i am a bit tired, NO! DAMN TIRED over this relationship well but what can i do when i am afraid of being alone. He is getting more and more heavier to his world, he may has lost his respect to me from the way he act to me nowadays. Not his fault anyway, because i was ALLOWED him to do so. I allowed him to abusing me for all these years. I rather being scolded and punch on my face rather being left alone. 

Is there any love left for him? NO, i think? Because all that i have is pity and fear of him. I can't handle him anymore. And all i can do is let him to do whatever he wanted to do cause he never listen to me anyway.