Rindu Itu Menyakitkan

Sumpah!
Sumpah aku cakap rindu tu menyakitkan.
Sebab?
Bila kita rindu, fikiran terganggu.
Fikiran terganggu, hati tak tenang, jiwa gundah.
Sakit rindu are the worst kind of pain.
Sebab?
It's affected your everydays life.
Gangguan datang dari segala segi.
And all u can do is to cry, but I assure u that crying is like ubat pelali.
Reason?
Crying might help u untuk kurangkan the pain, but still soon after that kau kembali rasakan sakitnya rindu tu.
Cure?
Nothing but the reason why did rindu tu datang at the first place!
Dia.
Dia yang terlalu jauh untuk digapai.
Yeah.
Some people might say, "tak payah nak dramatic sangat, banyak cara boleh kasi hilang rindu tu"
Easy to say than done.
Mungkin mudah untuk mereka yang boleh berhubung tanpa halangan, but us?
Mungkin mudah untuk mereka yang boleh berjumpa tanpa halangan, but us?
Dan mungkin mudah if the place where I'm staying right now doesn't have the memories of us.
Or what did I do don't reminding me about him.
But no, because where ever do I go, it has ours memories even just for a little.
Because what ever I try to do, there's always something that reminds me of us.
Kalau mudah untuk hilangkan rasa rindu, I'll be the first to stand in the line!
I have no one to tell about what I feels inside.
No one can understands me, truthfully neither me understands myself.